Thursday, November 7, 2013

Racing is starting to pay off

Okay, everyone who races knows how expensive it can be. And it's rare to make any sizable amount of money at our level to even think about breaking even. But there's a racing perk that I never thought of...

I was telling a relatively new friend of mine about my recent race weekend. He didn't realize I raced but I suppose it lended enough credibility for him to say: "Hey, you want to borrow my Ferrari and drive it for a while?"

Just damn...how do you respond to that!? Needless to say my daily driver is now outside and this is in my garage:
One of the coolest things that anyone has ever done for me.

Now if I could only be as comfortable driving it as I am my Miata...this is definitely a case of too much car and not enough driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment