Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Today was painful. Back to reality...You see, today was my first day back after my first big Spec Miata race: the American Road Race of Champions (ARRC) at Road Atlanta this past weekend.

Well, technically it was my second race in my Spec Miata if you count the Majors race at Road Atlanta in March 2013 when I raced Pro-IT. That race, albeit my first, wasn't as special because I learned the hard way about how challenging it is to drive on a set of Hoosier SM6s with 12+ heat cycles in them. Ouch.


Anyway, I, like most other Spec Miata racers, am just a regular guy. I work in IT - computer security to be exact. That's what pays the bills (mortgage, Hoosiers, dinners out, trackside support, and the like) but my true passion - something I think of ~85% of any given hour - is racing.

In the car. Letting loose. Being a guy.

I've started this blog because I like to write. I've written several books and hundreds of articles and blog posts on computer security...but again, I love cars and racing and have a need to get some of those thoughts off my chest.

I literally have two years worth of ideas I've been saving up on the voice recorders of my former iPhone and current Galaxy Note II. And more stuff (ideas) seems to pop into my head daily. Now, I won't be writing that often. I've got to pay the bills, you know...for more Hoosiers and trackside support, of course.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be of some value.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment